Frequently Asked Questions
We Attempt to Answer Genealogy Related Questions
Select a topic
Please Select the Topic You Need Help With...
Master of the High Court
This section will deal with frequently asked questions related to the Master of the High Court.
This section will deal with frequently asked questions related to the National Archives.
- How do I get Documents from the National Archives?
- What is an Unabridged Certificate?
- Will Every South African have a 13-digit Identity Number?
- How do I find out if a Person had an Estate File?
- Do I Need a 13-Digit Identity Number of an Individual?
- What Documents can I get from Home Affairs?
- Did Every Deceased Person have an Estate File?
- How Long does Documents Take at Home Affairs?
- What is a Death Notice?
- How do I Apply for Documents?